Tuesday, January 8, 2008

daddies and daughters



My dad (top photo) is such an amazing dad! He was and is so involved in our lives and I was so blessed to grow up with him as my Father. He came to every ballet performance, every soccer game, every swim meet and swim practice...he was (and is) always there for my sister and I! The relationship between dad and daughter is so special...

Dave is already so amazing with Natalie. I joke (but it is true) that he is better with her than I am! It is so fun to watch him love her. I fall in love with him more and more as I watch him love our daughter. Natalie is such a lucky girl to have Dave as her daddy, just like I have been with my own father! It is exciting to think about all of the fun times ahead with my husband and our child!

Natalie will get to meet her great-grandfather this weekend when we travel to LaGrange for Natalie's great-great grandmother's 99th birthday! Happy Birthday Bigma (on 1/9/08). We'll have some five generation pictures to post next week!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love Woody and Dave! ;)

Anonymous said...

Hi Kellie,

Natalie is so precious! How blessed you and your husband are.

Christiana (from work)

Anonymous said...

I love all the pictures. It was so great to meet sweet Natalie last night! Love you! Kate