Monday, March 31, 2008

Gam's here!!


And Gam LOVES taking pictures of Nat with her camera!! ...Like this one of Natalie and her "friend" (pacifier) as Gam calls it.

Natalie has LOVED being with her two grandmothers last week and this week. I am so grateful to them for taking care of my sweet girl while I work. It has been hard to be away from her, but I have had such peace of mind knowing that she is in their precious, loving hands!

Thanks to Gam and Grandma Carolyn!

"I thank my God every time I remember you"...Philippians 1:3

2 comments:

Whitney said...

that is so precious, kel. i can just hear gam right now talking to little natalie. so sweet!

Jennie said...

Kelly! So glad you found our blog! Natalie is precious!! Makes me excited for this little one to get here. :) Mel, Ashley (Broadrick) Smitherman and I are headed to Athens tomorrow for the ADPi anniversary - how hilarious is that?? :)