Tuesday, September 16, 2008

meet virginia

Every morning when we walk into work, Miss Virginia is there to greet us. Ever since I first started working at Emory, Virginia has been a source encouragement to me. She always knows if I'm having a bad day or even a good one! And she always has some amazing wisdom and advice to share. She is a woman of God and a woman of strength and faith. She speaks her mind with grace and dignity. She was so helpful to me when I was pregnant with Natalie, and now she obliges me as I share my Natalie stories every day. Virginia is the protector of our little social services department in the basement of the hospital, and she is amazing. Thank you, Virginia, for all that you do for us. And thanks for the cute little dress that you gave to Natalie. I love it, and it fits her perfectly now! Finally, a picture for you, Virginia!

4 comments:

The Davis Family said...

she is beautiful

Laura said...

Yes, we LOVE the light Virginia is for our office!! And Nat is precious in her little white dress!
xoxo

Lane said...

wow, you've been super blogger lately. I had to get caught up on your posts. Cannot believe natalie is crawling so much, i guess i usually see her when she's asleep, and i had no idea. And a very cute white dress she has on in this post.

NNS said...

You can't get much more precious than that! I love my Nat Nat (you too!)