Sunday, February 1, 2009

my little stinker...



My little girl gets it honestly. She loves her snacks. Just like me!

She quickly learned where the snacks were found in the kitchen. We have a roll-out cabinet next to the refrigerator. She used to pull me over there and point to the door to let me know she wanted a snack. Last week, I glance over to see this precious one trotting down the hall. With a box of cheerios in her arms. She figured out how to open that door and life has never been the same since!

Hope your week is full of sweet moments. Thanks for checking in!

5 comments:

Laura said...

Oh my...next it's going to be chocolate!! ;) Better find a good hiding place for the good stuff!

Shannon Lewis said...

I LOVE this!! so cute!

Shannon Lewis said...

love this!!

Robin said...

Ha! So cute! Guess you might need to lock up the cabinets.

Shannon said...

Kelly,
I haven't been on your blog in a while. We missed you today at the Lanes, but I will keep you and your friend Nancy and her family in my prayers. I had to write a comment to say that these pictures are TOO adorable. Natalie has the guiltiest look on her face! Flannery too loves snacks, and she'd get them herself if they weren't so darn high. One of these days I'll find her climbing on the countertops, I'm sure of it.
See you soon.