Thursday, January 28, 2010

a little tradition...

Taking a picture on the First Baptist church steps is a little tradition in my family...in cold, early January, Gam decided it was time to take Natalie up to the church to take her picture. She wore the same coat that I wore in my picture...Bigma made the little navy coat and it is still as cute as can be 28 years later!!
Gam on the church steps when she was a little girl (above and below)

Me on the church steps when I was a little girl (above and below)

And sweet Natalie on the steps at 2 years old...

4 comments:

Sutton Family said...

love Love LOVE it! so sweet!

Jamie said...

Oh I can see the resemblance compared to your baby picture!! Before I always thought she looked just like her daddy :)
So precious...such sweet memories!
Love to ya'll!
jamie

Shannon Lewis said...

i love love love it too!!!! precious!

Robin said...

What a sweet idea!