Thursday, March 11, 2010

tiny little sprinkle




I'll be fifteen weeks pregnant on Saturday.
15 weeks!
We were so excited on New Year's Eve when that little test came back positive. I honestly couldn't believe it! Another Sprinkle was on the way...
I'm sorry I've been quite absent from the blog lately. The last few weeks and months have been hard. I've been really, really sick. But it's getting so much better now. Things are looking up! God is gracious and I am so grateful to feel well again. Despite [all day, not morning] pregnancy sickness, a horrible stomach virus attacking the household, several colds, sinus infections, two courses of antibiotics and some good 'ole pink eye, we've made it this far! I couldn't have made it through without my husband and our sweet family. Dave has been so amazing...cooking dinner, cleaning, taking the lead with Natalie. What would I do without you, babe? And this weekend when I was so sick, my parents rescued Natalie for the weekend and she had such a wonderful time with them, my grandparents, bigma, aunt katy, uncle lonnie and cuz molly.
I am so grateful that God has blessed us with another little miracle. It truly is amazing to realize that there is a little life growing inside of me again...I love him or her so much already, and pray for his/her safety, health and protection.
So, hopefully I'll be back blogging again soon.
We can't wait to welcome this little bit on 9/4/2010. Hopefully this one won't be as stubborn as little miss Natalie and wait another 10 days past their due date to make their debut!
please keep the tiniest sprinkle in your prayers!




8 comments:

Rebekah said...

Congratulations!!! Such great news!

The White Family said...

I'm so excited for you! We're due one month after you! Looks like Baby White and Baby Sprinkle will be about as close in age as Natalie and Connor. We need to get the big brother and big sister together to play soon in LG!

The Del Angel Family said...

Oh my gosh! So excited for you! I'm sorry you've been so sick...I remember how that feels and it is MISERABLE. Unfortunately we can also relate to all of your sicknesses this year...we just can't seem to shake them! We love you and will be praying for the rest of your pregnancy!

ashley said...

Congrats! Exciting!

The Davis Family said...

congratulations kelly. i am so excited for you. i love being a mom of two. it definately makes life interesting. sucks you have been sick. will keep you in my prayers. love you

SBreemes said...

CONGRATULATIONS! What wonderful news! I know your family must be just as thrilled! Natalie is going to be a GREAT big sister!

Keri Sullivan Ninness said...

Congrats Kelly! Little Sprinkle is a lucky as precious Natalie. Prayers for continued health and energy!

Robin said...

Yay! Kelly I am so excited for you :)