Sunday, November 14, 2010

big sister






my precious natalie,
what a good big sister you are! you love your "john john" so much. the first thing you ask in the morning is, "where is my new baby brother?" you love giving him kisses and you are really good at making him smile. sometimes, you're a little too generous with your love for him (REALLY strong hugs and kisses), and i know he will be handing it back to you one day, little miss. you are becoming such a big girl, and i just wanted you to know how fun it is to watch you be a big sister. i love you, precious girl. you are such a blessing to me and your daddy. your new favorite movie is Pollyanna, except you call her "Polly-Hannah." You would watch it all day long on repeat if I would let you! I must admit, it's a nice change from the Barney marathons, my girl. You love ice cream, bubble gum and pork sandwiches. Macaroni is still your favorite, though, i think! You absolutely adore preschool, which makes me so happy. Your favorite is music with Miss Donna. She gives you stamps on your hands, and you're very into those stamps. We had our first "parent-teacher" conference last week and your teacher had so many good things to say about you. She said you were a "ray of sunshine" and i couldn't agree more! you are my sunshine, sweet girl. love you so-

No comments: