Tuesday, December 28, 2010

happy birthday...

to my precious angel...i cannot believe that you are 3 today! you are such an incredible blessing in our lives, sweet natalie. you will never know how much you bless me and teach me about life and what's important. you continue to shine your little precious personality and you make me laugh every day! at 3 years old, you love to read books, especially, "the three little pigs." you love to play "tea party." you like to play outside, and love riding your new bike. singing songs is just your favorite, and you often tell me not to sing with you, because it's your turn (or maybe it's my voice!!). you are a picky eater, my dear, and love mac 'n cheese, pbj's and bbq sandwiches. add some chick-fil-a and wendy's and that's about it!! you love going to school and being out and about. you always ask me, "what house are we going to next?" you're quite the little helper now and rather bossy as well. i love you more than you'll ever know!

it's your birthday today...and you made sure three years ago that you had your own birthday (14 minutes past midnight) so you didn't have to share with your sweet daddy. yesterday was his birthday, and when i came into your room yesterday morning to remind you to tell daddy happy birthday, you gave me the saddest eyes, and said, "i want my birthday first." ha! i laughed and laughed...


happy 32nd birthday to my precious husband. on your birthday, you had the stomach virus and we didn't really get to celebrate. i am so sorry, honey. i love you so much, and am so very grateful to have you as a husband. you are an incredible father to our babies and i love watching you be a daddy. you just passed the last landscape architecture exam and are officially a RLA...so proud of you, babe. thank you for being a blessing to us. i pray that you have a wonderful 32nd year full of nights of more sleep and lots of fun times! love you-k

No comments: