Saturday, June 28, 2008

6 months old



I can hardly believe that six months has gone by, sweet Natalie, since you entered this world. Loving you has been an unbelievable blessing. I can't believe how much you have changed our lives in such an amazing way. You are so joyful, sweet, and full of hope. You are the best thing that has ever happened to us. You really are becoming quite the "little girl." You are sitting up, rolling over, trying to eat (most of the food ends up all over us or being licked off your hands by Sadie), laughing, becoming bashful, smiling, moving all around your crib, your personality is really showing. You are getting so big, and I can't believe how fast time is going by. I continue to pray that you will love Jesus, and know all of the fullness, grace and hope that He gives to us in our lives. I pray for wisdom as a parent, that God will help me to know how to best love you. My heart overflows with love for you, sweet Natalie, and I look forward to the many months and years ahead. I also fear, at times, what you will face in your future. I must learn to turn those fears over to God, and trust that He has a perfect plan for our lives, little Natalie. Happy 6 month birthday! Daddy and I love you so very much...

"And so we know and rely on the love God has for us. God is love. Whoever lives in love lives in God, and God in him...there is no fear in love...we love because He first loved us." 1 John 4: 16...

1 comment:

Lane said...

Happy Birthday Natalie. I can't believe time has passed so quickly.