Monday, October 6, 2008

day in lagrange

natalie loves her great-grandpa calvin

loving life with aunt katy on the hammock

natalie tried some poppy seed chicken...obviously not a fan...

walkin' with her pappy

yummy lunch

I love going home. Yes, we live in Atlanta, and maybe someday it will feel like home to me (I'm still waiting for that magic to happen!), but it still feels so wonderful to drive into my parents' driveway and enjoy the big hugs, laughter and good food of good ole' LaGrange. LaGrange is a special little city, and I know that Natalie will love her visits there as she grows up. I love you so, my family in LaGrange, and can't wait to see you again soon...

1 comment:

NNS said...

Please move home! It's not the same without you. LaGrange needs its Kelly Muse. Come see me next LG visit. Love you