Sunday, October 5, 2008

a few more pics...

i post this picture above because she actually looks like me (as a baby) in this pic! she usually only looks like her daddy...but this moment i caught another look!...

natalie is pulling up on EVERYTHING now...nothing is out of the question for this little booger...

"i'll get you mom...no more pictures"

so, i bought this little "cupcake" sweatshirt for natalie before she was born...it was on sale at target, and i thought, "how cute, i'll buy a 12 month size for next year"...dave and i squeezed her in it for the morning on saturday, but i'm afraid i must say 'bye-bye' to the cute little cupcake sweatshirt...my precious little cupcake has grown too fast for that little thing at 21 pounds and 12 ounces, 29.5 inches tall! but she does look so cute in it!!!

2 comments:

SBreemes said...

Hi Kelly!
I sent my info via Nancy a week or so ago to give to you...not sure if you got it? I found Nancy on Facebook - it's been so nice to reconnect. I love your blog - Natalie is just precious! I hope you are doing well. Talk soon, Steph Swartz-Breemes

NNS said...

Oh my goodness. I SOOOOO see you in this pic. I see it now - and I know exactly the pic she looks like you in. She is too cute. I want to eat that little cupcake up. Come see us soon. Elis and Cohen miss their Natalie.