Wednesday, November 19, 2008

sick day

Tuesday, Natalie was home with a 102 fever and some sort of virus/rash. She doesn't look sick though...what a little stinker. Dave took the first half of the day off, and I took the second half off to be with our little miss priss.

Being the Gail-inspired and trained mother that I am, I pulled out one of Natalie's Christmas gifts to give her a little present after we got home from the doctor's office. Of course, she loved the Baby McDonald DVD case just as much as the movie itself!

All smiles after her first steps!

And you will have to excuse my looks in this video, as I am looking very scary. But Natalie took her first steps while I was home with her that afternoon, and I had to post them for our families to see....thus the sub-par video by Kelly of Nat's first steps below! She's not "walking" yet, but taking steps on her own! She is so proud of herself. She just giggles and giggles!


6 comments:

AnnieBlogs said...

Oh. My. Cuteness. That is AWESOME. And you look so cute in the video to, Kell! Gracious!! :) Glad you caught the first steps- that is amazing.

AnnieBlogs said...

Wrong "too". Sheesh.

Lane said...

She did it!!!

Anonymous said...

Yeah Natalie! that is so exciting!!

Robin said...

Yippy what an exciting day!

AB said...

Kelly...HOW WONDERFUL and to have such a special memory on video! Congratulations...she's growing up so fast!