Monday, April 27, 2009

the journey to get a good picture










With this one-year-old, it is almost impossible to capture the right moment! She is off and running so fast, I can hardly catch her. Before I have time to press the button on the camera, she has turned around or gone the other way. One strategy I've tried to use is to lay down on the ground. She thinks it is so funny when I do that, and she heads over to climb on mama. Here are a few outtakes from my latest journey in trying to get a good picture of my sweetheart in pigtails.

5 comments:

Jamie said...

So cute!! These are the best pics -- they may be offcenter and out of focus but they show Natalie's true spirit!! I love it!!!
You are so cute Natalie :)
Love Jamie

Mrs. Comerford said...

I think they are all good. VERY cute!! :)

Jill said...

I love the pigtails! She is so cute!

The White Family said...

I LOVE her pig-tails! And, I loved the Easter dress! That is so neat that it was Katy's! Molly and Natalie will have so much fun as they grow up!

NNS said...

Love, love, love the pig tails. I miss my Nat Nat. Come see me soon. Love you lots.

Nancy