Sunday, October 4, 2009

a few of natalie's favorite songs

Natalie loves music, and I do too! She loves to dance and sing, and her mama surely thinks that her baby is a really good dancer and singer. Dave and I get so tickled to watch her dance and sing!

Her new favorite song is the ABC song. It is hilareous to hear her rendition. Natalie loves watching this one on youtube...The Alphabet with Elmo.

And this is definitely my favorite CD ever (if you have a little one, you should buy it. i love every song on the cd). I find myself singing to the songs (even "froggie went a courtin") even when Natalie isn't in my car! Here is a link to one of the songs on youtube...It is Elizabeth Mitchell's You Are My Sunshine.

We also love anything Hap Palmer.

She won't let me video her dancing, but I caught her doing a little jig here: :)




I tried again ;):

No comments: