Monday, November 30, 2009

gobble gobble, 2009


On Wednesday, we had to take Natalie to the doctor, who told us she had hand, foot and mouth disease...yuck! Not a fun way to start the Thanksgiving holiday...


She enjoyed some popsicles on Thanksgiving day (her mouth was hurting)! We weren't able to go to LaGrange, and we missed our LaGrange family so much. We did have a yummy dinner at the Sprinkles house and enjoyed some turkey and fixings!


On Friday, Gam and Pappy came up to see my punkin and brought her an early birthday present! She is loving her new kitchen and dishes!


On Saturday, we headed to a Christmas tree farm to find our tree!

Another family picture with Santa!


This one!

Watching the ducks!

Petting the horsie, Poppyseed!

Hayride with daddy!

Helping daddy with the lights...

We had a nice, relaxing thanksgiving...the holiday weekend went by too fast and now it's back to the old grind. I am really having to pump myself up to get back to work tomorrow, and I'm dreading it...but I hope that I'll be okay once I get there!

I hope everyone had sweet moments with their families over thanksgiving. Happy Thanksgiving to you!! I'm very grateful for the beautiful blessings of family, friends and faith in my life.

3 comments:

Shannon Lewis said...

I LOVE the picture of Natalie and Dave with the Christmas tree lights! So sweet! She is such a big girl now! Love y'all!!

The Del Angel Family said...

I saw Katy TWICE this weekend and I was soooo sad you weren't with her everytime I saw her! Molly is BEAUTIFUL...just like Natalie. I'm so sorry to hear Natalie was sick...we had our own issues over Thanksgiving...allergic reaction to penicillin...it was so sad...she was so pitiful. Check out the blog for photos. I miss you...Love, Tiff

Jamie said...

Hi Sprinkle family!
So sorry to hear that Natalie was sick...but I'm glad y'all were able to enjoy the holiday anyway.
I agree with Shannon - best pic is the one with the Christmas tree lights!!! Love it!
Love y'all,
Jamie