Sunday, December 6, 2009

cookies at grandma's

Cookie dough. Sprinkles. Flour. What more could a child ask for? For as many years as I can remember, I grew up making Christmas cookies at my precious Grandma's house. Now, it's Natalie's turn to enjoy the tradition, and she had so much fun! Gam captured some great pics of the action below... Grandma, thank you so much for making this tradition so special, and for continuing it with Natalie (and soon, Molly, too!). We love y'all!

why are my hands so dirty?

yum!

pure concentration

Molly's taking notes for next year!

cookies on the pan

the flour is so fun!

Natalie and Great-Grandma!


Ringing the bell for Bigma!


Rocking around the Christmas tree!

2 comments:

Shannon Lewis said...

this is so special! tears in my eyes. love you and your sweet family!

Sutton Family said...

that is the sweetest tradition! i love it!