Saturday, January 8, 2011

my big girl is three

trip to the pink pig for nat's birthday...12.28.10






precious natalie muse,
how can you possibly be three years old? i truly can't believe it. you are a beautiful, sweet, adventurous little soul who loves people. you've hung tough through the adjustment to having a baby brother. you love school and your friends. your best friend is most definitely ty ty. you love to sing and often tell me to stop singing with you, as you are the star my dear! you LOVE to wear jewelry and always want to wear my necklaces. you are so opinionated about what you want to wear, all the way down to your panties. you make me laugh ALL THE TIME. you know just how to get me tickled, and we'll just laugh and laugh. you want to do everything by yourself now, and are quite the independent little soul--this makes mama a little sad but so very proud of my big girl.
you call underwear, "bunderwear"--this tickles me to no end, and i just can't correct you yet because it is so cute.
you LOVE chewing gum and ask me for some about every thirty minutes.
you like to wear your barbie band-aids, so sometimes we pretend you have a boo-boo when you don't!
you love to watch max & ruby, frosty the snowman and angelina ballerina--it seems that you're possibly parting from the days of barney obsessions, and i must be honest, i won't miss him, my dear.
you are an absolutely incredible and precious blessing in our lives, little miss, and we love you more than you'll ever know! happy 3rd birthday!

No comments: