Sunday, January 9, 2011

one hundred and two...

my precious great grandmother turned one hundred and two today. ONE HUNDRED AND TWO. can you imagine living for 102 years?? she has seen so much during her lifetime, and has remained the same precious, loving, amazing woman. she is strong and kind. she has faith in God and belief in the power of family.
she told me today, "i love seeing how much you all love each other."
so when the years have gone by, what remains? what is important?
each other.
thank you, bigma, for teaching me so much about life, love, faith and family. we love you more than you'll ever know and we are so very thankful for you!

bigma and her great-great grandson (John John)





bigma, jenn jenn, and bigma's three great-great grandchildren









2 comments:

Jamie said...

Incredible!!! happy 102 Bigma! :)

Nancy said...

Oh, how I love these pictures!!! I just went by to see that sweet lady! I am praying for ya'll. What a legacy she is leaving everyone she came in contact with!